Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 11, 2012

My unit - 04


Today we are learning how to save money.
Save money means to keep your money.
If you save a lot of money, you will be rich.
This is a conversation between a baker and a friend.
The friend is learning about jobs.
He asks questions and learns about his friend... the baker.
Are you a baker?
Yes, I'm a baker.
Are you rich?
No, I am not rich.
Let's learn this conversation together.
The first question is, are you a baker?
And a answer is, yes I am a baker.
The second question is, are you rich?
And the answer is, no Iam not rich.
Now let's say the whole thing.
I'll ask you first.
Are you a baker?
Are you rich?
This conversation has one job and one adjective in it.
What's the job? Baker.
A baker bakes bread for people to buy and eat.
What's the adjective in this conversation?
Rich. Rich means to have a lot of money.
Are you rich?
If the answer is yes, you say...Yes I am rich.
If the answer is no, you say...No, I am not rich.
Now you say the whole answer.
When the answer is no, use a negative sentence.
No, I'm not rich.
That's a negative sentence.
It has the word no at the beginning and not after the verb am.
Every sentence has a subject and a verb.
In this sentence, the subject is I and the verb is am.
What makes this sentence negative?
It's the no at the beginning of the sentence and the not after the verb.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét